Saturday, May 3, 2008

Nightmares

I woke up in a cold sweat last night. I was dreaming about corporate takeovers and insider trading. That's not something you hear every day. Well, hopefully. If it is, then you need new friends. Back to my nightmare, this is the second night in a row that I haven't been able to sleep. You see, two days ago, I took my corporations final, which was three hours and three essay questions long. So even though the most difficult final is over, I still can't stop my brain from thinking about it.

Speaking of nightmares, I keep dreaming that my teeth are falling out. I'll be talking to someone, it's a normal day, and then there's a little wiggle and *plop* out falls a tooth. And an important tooth at that, like a front one, not one of those stupid back ones nobody sees. Then all I can think of is, crap, I'm gonna look like some country bumpkin with no teeth. It's surprising how I never worry about the fact that teeth falling out of the face with no pain is probably a symptom of some deathly illness. I don't know what illness, but I'm sure Josh Reese could tell me.

Give me the naked dreams any day. Or night. They don't bother me at all. My favorite is when I've forgotten to wear pants, and nobody notices. Sounds a lot like college.

1 comment:

Going Comomdo said...

My recurring nightmare always features:
1. Me
2. Needing to poop
3. Badly
4. NO TOILETS IN SIGHT

I wake up in a sweat over it. I feel your pain.