Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Don't touch me

We just purchased a new couch.

Our last one was bought from IKEA. Don't get me wrong.....I love the place, but you get what you pay for. So, we got a piece of crap for our last couch. It was small, uncomfortable, white (I will NEVER purchase a white couch again), and really not built to last. Our last one was a small three seater so it was always a fight over who was going to get two couch seats or one. Guess what? For the last 2 years I have only been allowed to take up one seat on our three seat couch.......until now!

We decided to rent a movie to break in the new couch. Zach got up in the middle of the movie to take this picture.
I guess I am a creature of habit! The running joke is that we sit on completely opposite ends of the couch telling each other "don't touch me!"