Monday, February 1, 2010

Dear John

I had a great time at Mary Poppins.  Our seats weren't great, but for just $5 I got some binoculars and it was like I was sitting on the front row! I am really hoping that this week flies by, because Zach gets his first liberty this weekend (which means our first phone call).  We will have gone 22 days without talking to each other.  Complete torture!  You know what else has been torturous?  Valentines Day has been thrown in my face for the past month -reminding me that he won't be here.  But, the thing that gets me more is that I can't go a day without somehow seeing this preview for the "Dear John" movie.  Seriously?!



They just posted new  pics on the OCS website. I couldn't find Zach in any of them, but here are a few for your enjoyment.  As far as I can tell this is what Zach's day looks like:

 
He plays in the mud.


He runs with his gun.


And, he does drill in the snow. 

No comments: