Friday, February 5, 2010

Martial Arts

Here is a picture of Zach that was just posted on the website!

 
He is on the far right.
I received a letter from Zach a couple of days ago.  He is really starting to get discouraged.  One of his good friends is being sent home and Zach is also sick!  He really needs a break.  From what I gathered in his last letter his group will be visiting a Marine museum today and he gets his first liberty on Saturday! Hopefully two calm days will be just what he needs to get back in the game.

First liberty = first phone call with me!  Yay!!

I'll report back after I hear from him. Oh!  I read that Virginia is expected to receive 24 - 28 INCHES of snow in the next 2 days.  Not fun weather for training.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They look so cold!!!! What do you think is going on in the background with the white towel-looking thing thrown over a guy?

Jen said...

I think that might be the instructor just wearing a white shirt, but who knows!

Cara said...

You didn't tell me Jake Gyllenhaul was in his class!!! Hee hee.

He looks so serious and hardcore. Glad you finally got a phone call!