Monday, June 13, 2011

Proof that my house has been taken over by Daxton

Well....it's official.  We can't have nice things and the house will always look like a tornado has hit it. I have come to grips with the fact that my house will probably be in constant disarray for the next 18 years.  Need proof?

I don't know why I even bother picking these toys up during nap times and when Dax goes to bed for the night. Within 5min of him being awake they are out again! The blinds have to be pulled up so that Daxton doesn't rip them down.

I had to move the pack-n-play in front of the fireplace (for obvious reasons).

Disney movies are the norm around here. He shows minor interest in the TV so I feel bad making him watch the View or my vast interests on TLC, Bravo, or E! all day long.

Protecting the carpet! Diesel has learned that he gets a belly full of treats if he stands under Daxton during meal times. The other two chairs go in front of the sliding door shade so that Daxton can't rip it down.

Things that I would normally throw away immediately are now considered toys.  I love that we could spend a fortune on toys, but his favorite things are always trash or kitchen utensils. 

BUT....It's all worth it!  Just look at that face.

No comments: